You're about to read my confessions....

Monday, May 11, 2009

*Sigh*

Okay.
Confession time.
Forgive me all Happy Moms,
For I have sinned.
I don't always accomplish all my goals.
In fact, today is my worst day in a long time.
My kitchen counter is full of craft supplies.
My dining table is covered in flower clippies and hair bows.
My living room is strewn with toys, baby wipes, clothes, and a vacuum I have yet to use today.
The beds are not made.
The childrens' rooms are messy.
I haven't started dinner yet and it's 6:00 in the evening.
My current fashion statement is an old T-shirt and a pair of my husbands basketball shorts.
Now, as head of The Happy Moms Club,
Am I happy?
In spite of all my failures today?
The answer ladies,
is
YES.
I haven't relaxed this much in months!
I guess we all need a day every once in a while
to just
CHILL.
And now, if you'll excuse me
I have nothing to get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment